You have invested in a particular fund and now, its time to check the status of it. Here I will show you how you can check the status of SBI Mutual Fund Statement.
It is very easy to check the statement of SBI Mutual Fund. Here I will show you step by step process to check it.
Steps To Check The Statement
Here, I will show you two ways to check your statement. First I will show you, how you can access through website and second, I will show you, how you can access through the official app.
There are two methods available for checking the statement through the website. I will discuss both the methods.
First Through Website
- First, go to the official website link here and then you will land on the page Check Mutual Fund Statement Here.
- Then enter either your Folio Number or PAN Card number and click the Submit button.
- After that, you can access the Statement and the same will be sent to your email.
There is also a another method of accessing the statement of SBI Mutual Fund through website.
Above is the simple method but in case if you have forgotten your folio or PAN number then do this.
Another Method Through Website
- First, go to the official link here and then log in to your account.
- Then you will get logged in to your account and land on the page just like the image below.
(Note: I have hidden some crucial information on the image so, kindly ignore it – The Black Dots).
- After that, click the big blue button stating Generate Account Statement (Just like the Above Image).
- A new page will appear on which you have to select your Folio Number and also, select the date range and click the Submit button.
- Now, you will have your account statement ready and you can easily check it.
You May Also Like
Through The APP (Investap)
It is the most easiest method to check the statement of SBI Mutual Fund. You just have to install the app and log in and check the statement. Here are the steps –
- First, install the app Investap from Playstore or Appstore.
- Then, log in with your credentials (means username and password).
- After logged in, click the three lines on the left-hand side upper corner. (As shown in the image below).
- A menu will appear and then, select the Statements. (As shown on the image below).
- After that, a drop-down list will appear and select Account/Capital Gain Statement. (Just like the image below)
- Then select the Folio Number for which you want to check the statement. (Just like the image bleow).
- After selecting the folio number then, select the duration you want to check. For example, you can select as –
- Last Financial Year.
- Current Financial Year.
- Last 12 months.
- Last 6 months.
- Select the Custom Date Range. (Just like the image below).
- After selecting the required date, your statement will be sent to your registered E-mail.
So by these methods, you can easily check your SBI Mutual Fund Statement.
You can check your statement whenever and wherever you want. Just try any one of the above methods and check your statement.
Hope you have liked the article and if so, then please share this article with your friends and also share on Facebook and Whatsapp.